We are a strategic full-service marketing consultancy also known as a “hybrid” Agency. We partner with our clients and provide sound advice in various departments. Our service offering includes 360 degree ROI solutions.
What is the value of the ‘hybrid’ digital marketing.
A ‘hybrid’ marketer has the ability to fully understand the commercial requirements of a business, the needs of its customers and implement a strategy and tactics that cater to both. This marketer has an intimate understanding of business operations and it is this knowledge that enables them to ‘walk the line’ and deliver measurable results under the traditional and digital marketing umbrella.
We, however, deliver value predominantly delivered through the following:
- Commercial acumen – Above and beyond any other characteristic, in an increasingly marketing and message-driven world, we have the ability to connect the dots between what a business needs and what customers want. We understand business’ strategy and translate it into marketing activities thate are critical to delivering a return on investment (ROI).
- Data-driven focus – Where once having a gut feeling was good enough, the digital world has ushered in an age of accuracy. We have foresight and the ability to interpret and harness the power of this valuable information. In turn building robust strategies, enhancing and pivoting campaigns in real time and feeding insights back to the business to improve sales processes, whether B2B or B2C.
- Creative vision – With the attention span of the average human now 8.25 seconds (shorter than that of a goldfish) and with consumers being bombarded with a constant stream of information, the ability to cut through the noise and secure that marketing ‘hook’ is increasingly difficult. We have the ability to take contextual information and translate this into not only something that is meaningful but creatively appealing too.
- Subject-matter expertise – Contextual relevance doesn’t come by accident. A superficial understanding and relying on others for injections of expertise (particularly in the B2B world) doesn’t cut it in cutthroat environments, where competitors are responding in real time and the business needed to understand and respond yesterday. As successful ‘hybrids’ we are respected for being subject matter experts in our own right – especially on the issues that are most relevant and impactful on business. This ability in turn becomes an asset to your business, because this knowledge can be applied beyond just marketing.
- Content savvy – An understanding of content in all shapes and forms and how it can be ‘stretched’ for maximum use and impact is critical. Make no mistake, killer content requires significant time and effort – without an understanding of how it can be fully utilised it becomes a wasted investment. Beyond this the ability to develop content that balances between what the business needs and what the user wants is a must – though at times tricky, it is critical.
- Customer mindset – Always on, always changing, always expecting more – are characteristics that can be used to define today’s ever mercurial customer. With businesses increasingly putting customers at the heart of what they do, for marketers it’s imperative to follow suit and have a concrete understanding of the drivers, needs and wants of their target audiences. Through the use of an array of digital tools, data and being embedded in the business will aid this ability.
- Walk the line – With new innovations, trends and tools flying hard and fast in the digital world, cutting through the buzzword bingo of requests is critical. The skill of ‘walking the line’ – knowing when to engage, how to fairly evaluate and when to say no – is part and parcel of our role. Our clients really has to understand the value we add, the utility of their requests, in context, that will give their businesses a competitive edge.
- Heart from start to finish and beyond – We are more connected to a business, its culture and performance. We develop and understand the process with a high degree of care and attention to detail invested in getting tactical and broader strategic wins.